Wednesday, July 29

Monthly Favorites: July 2015

Good Afternoon!

Today I would like to share a few of my favorites from this past month, some of which will not be a surprise if you have read my previous posts over the past few weeks. This month, I have a few products and videos that I loved and would love even more to share with you. So let’s get into it shall we.


PRODUCTS
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief moisturizer.
This product has left my skin feeling so moisturized and plump. I never knew what a good moisturizer was until I discovered this. It is pricey, but it is worth the price tag in my opinion.
Clinique All About Shadow Single Shadow in Black Honey (as a bronzer).
I wouldn’t have thought to use this as a bronzer until the nice woman working in Ulta suggested it to me. After I told her my troubles of finding a bronzer for dark skin, she showed me this and it changed my life. Finally, I can add life and depth to my face and keep it from looking so flat.
The final three are three that I have raved about countless times, so here are the blog posts for those!

VIDEOS
I watch YouTube videos nonstop, but those are the two that really stuck out to me this month.


I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and that August brings you lots of joy and good vibes. See you in the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment