Monday, July 6

I'm a Terrible Person

I have neglected my blog for far too long, but I am back and am taking my blog in a slightly new direction.  I felt so uninspired, but I realized that you have to make your own inspiration. I love makeup and talking about it makes me happy, so I will continue to just talk about the things that I love.

This means more posts. I am going to post every Monday and Wednesday because once a week was not enough. I got too lazy posting once a week, so I will be more motivated to post more than once. I want to grow with this blog and build my skills, not just with beauty, but with blogging, communicating, and being open. I want to share this love of mine with so many others who share the same love that I do. I'm excited to be back to this after that long month off.


No comments:

Post a Comment