Wednesday, July 8

My New Pop Of Color On The Lid




I have always been one to shy away from color on the eyes. For the longest time, the most color I would do would be a muted pink on my eyelids, but recently I had a desire to branch out and experiment with more color. This is a goal of mine for the year. I have gotten so used to my makeup routine, so I am trying to bring more life into my makeup routine and switch it up every so often.

My new favorite pop of color for the lid has to be my Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in the shade Emerald Sparkle (250). It is so gorgeous on the lids, especially if you have brown eyes and/or a darker skin tone. The turquoise shade sits beautifully on the lid and the sparkle is just enough to make you look awake without looking overdone. I love popping this on when running errands, going to work, or grabbing dinner and drinks with friends.

Swatch of Emerald Sparkle

The formulation of this eye liner is amazing. It glides on very smooth with absolutely no drag and is very pigmented on the lid. The color absolutely pops, especially when I wear my glasses. I am a lazy gal when it comes to my makeup products, so this self-sharpening eye pencil is amazing for a girl on the go. I would recommend this eye pencil for anyone who is looking to add a pop of color to their look without going overboard.


It also looks great with a pop of color on the lips as well. I have tried wearing this look with a purple lip and a coral lip (below)  and the results were grand! I can’t wait to try more liners from this Rimmel range because if they are all formulated as well as this eyeliner, I will definitely be loving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment