Monday, March 7

A Re-Introduction Of Sorts

Hello. It’s been so long, you probably forgot who I am. Well, let me reintroduce myself in case you forgot.

I’m Keyerra and I am the 25 year-old, still learnin’, just wingin’ it (everything but my eyeliner) Key behind So This Is The Key.

These past few months have been very rough. I was given an ultimatum and essentially forced into quitting my job, which led me to getting two jobs to compensate for the loss of my job. My bills fell behind and I was extremely depressed, so my blog sadly fell to the back burner. While I took this time off, I worked on myself and tried to get inspiration for different projects, blog posts, and an eventual YouTube channel that I had wanted to start for a while. I have learned so many things and met so wonderful people these past few months that have inspired and driven me to be my better self. Turning 25 has made me want to take the plunge to do things that I have always wanted to do; traveling, finishing school, moving out of Maryland, and anything that I want to set my mind to. I want this blog to be so much more than beauty. I want it to showcase my growth and how I plan on taking more chances and doing more with life than sitting behind a computer screen wishing for so much more.

I am so excited to revamp this blog and to launch my YouTube channel as a fun outlet to my hectic life. So, now that I’ve introduced myself to you, I cannot wait to take on this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment