Wednesday, July 15

The Great Destressor: Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub

It is no secret that I suffer from anxiety. I do not take medicine for it for personal reasons, but I have learned to cope in my own way. My friend recommended this shower gel from the Bath & Body Works’ Aromatherapy range for stress relief and I loved it, so naturally I decided to branch out and try new products. Bath & Body Works’ Aromatherapy line has amazing products that are formulated for certain needs with scents that are calming and soothing.  I reached for the Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub for stress relief and immediately fell in love with the overpowering scent of the product. It smelled like what I imagined the man of my dreams smelling like, so naturally I wanted to smell like that.

This sugar scrub is definitely a favorite of mine; so much so that I have already repurchased another tub. I also went and purchased the bubble bath and lotion. The Eucalyptus Spearmint Sugar Scrub is not too hard on your body and the sugar comes coated in an oil so moisturizing that it instantly leaves a smooth and soft feeling to the skin. It adds a layer of the moisturizing oil directly to your skin as you use the scrub so you are instantly adding moisture back to the skin while showering.


Does this relieve stress, you may ask? I believe it does. By following the instructions and taking deep breaths and inhaling the product while in the shower, I have noticed that I have been having an easier time falling asleep and sleeping much better and deeper. I feel relaxed before bed and it is so much easier to wind down after I shower with this product. However, that is only my experience with it and I cannot tell you how it will work with your body.



I had to share my love with my friends on snapchat so they could understand grand this product is and I hope by sharing this with you, you can maybe find something new to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment