Monday, March 16

How My Lashes Became Smart and Gifted

Back in November, I purchased the Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara. Whew, what a mouthful! I am in love with this mascara. Let me just tell you how this changed my entire life. This formula is amazing and it gives my lashes just the perfect amount of feathery goodness that is perfect for an everyday look or a night out look. This mascara gives such definition and volume that I constantly get compliments on my eyelashes, and immediately after I say my thank yous, I rave about the product and tell people to buy it. The packaging is absolutely beautiful. It comes in a bamboo barrel and the brush is so simple and thin, but does the job perfectly. I just love it and I wear it every time that I wear makeup. I would recommend it to anyone really.



Why is this mascara so smart and gifted? According to Tarte's website, the mascara is said to work with your lashes to give you extreme length and volume, while also promoting healthier lashes in the long run. The eco-friendly formula uses no harsh chemicals and helps to build strong lashes over time with continued use.

The only downside to this mascara is that it does hurt the wallet a bit. The retail value of this mascara is $20.00, but it is so worth it, in my opinion. However, if you want to just sample it, Ulta sells a mini travel size Gifted mascara for $10.00! How lovely is that? It really is great and it has transformed my makeup look over the past few months. I have also noticed a difference in my lashes! I can’t wait to try more from this brand because it is beginning to become a favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment