Monday, April 20

The Boyfriend Jean


I'm a small girl, at least that's what I am told, so for awhile I never thought that I could partake in the boyfriend jean trend. I had seen so many wear this baggy jean with such confidence, but whenever I would try it, I ended up looking like I was drowning in denim. Then came the American Eagle Tomgirl Jean.

These jeans fit amazing for someone of my size. I don't feel like they are too baggy or overwhelming. I'm 5'3" and pretty slim by nature, always have been. These just look great on! I have gotten so many compliments as of late and I feel so great in them. They are very comfortable and just give a casual vibe to my outfit that I love to go for, especially with the distressed element to them.

I would definitely recommend these boyfriend jeans for anyone looking to get into the boyfriend jean trend. Now that the weather is nice, I will be donning these babies as often as I can from running errands to a night out. I cannot wait to make these a staple in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment